Wednesday, February 15, 2012

me, i play

in honor of valentines day and adorable things, i found this video. i love. i love polaroids. i love fun. i love things that spread happiness. i love love. 


i also LOVE this song. by brigitte bardot, called 'moi je joue.' it's so playful (and playing is one of my favorite things.) 

'moi je joue. moi je joue à joue contre joue. je veux jouer à joue contre vous. mais vous, le voulez-vous? de tout coeur, je veux gagner ce coeur à coeur. vous connaissez mon jeu par coeur..alors défendez-vous.'

meaning:
'me, i play. me, i play cheek-to-cheek. i want to play taking aim at you. but you, do you want to? with all my heart, i want to win this heart-to-heart. you know my game by heart...so defend yourself.'

too cute. happy (belated) valentines day lovebirds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment